Things that have not been necessary today (but I got them anyway):
- people cracking their necks in class
- people loudly eating crunchy food
- 8:25 class
- rain the day after I finally ordered rainboots
- the hinge on my phone still being busted
- tearing my favorite scarf
- studying for midterms
Not to be totally negative, I am looking forward to some things, as well.
Things I am looking forward to:
- The Tallest Man on Earth tonight at the High Noon
- WUD-Art Student Art Show Opening
- warm weather
- 80's Dance Zone: "Italo Disco"
- Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
- getting my phone fixed
- my boots arriving
- taking a nap
Time to work on the last of those things I'm looking forward to so I can better accomplish the last of the unnecessary things.
Deep Quote du Jour:
"Does he not get that she's never going to get with him?
She's out of his league. Actually, she's like two leagues out of his league."