Tuesday, March 31, 2009

watchin' the puddles gather rain

Some things are really just not necessary.

Things that have not been necessary today (but I got them anyway):
  • people cracking their necks in class
  • people loudly eating crunchy food
  • 8:25 class
  • rain the day after I finally ordered rainboots
  • the hinge on my phone still being busted
  • tearing my favorite scarf
  • studying for midterms
Not to be totally negative, I am looking forward to some things, as well.

Things I am looking forward to:
  • The Tallest Man on Earth tonight at the High Noon
  • WUD-Art Student Art Show Opening
  • warm weather
  • 80's Dance Zone: "Italo Disco"
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
  • getting my phone fixed
  • my boots arriving
  • taking a nap

Time to work on the last of those things I'm looking forward to so I can better accomplish the last of the unnecessary things.



Deep Quote du Jour:
"Does he not get that she's never going to get with him? 
She's out of his league. Actually, she's like two leagues out of his league."

No comments:

Post a Comment