Monday, March 30, 2009

the questions of a thousand dreams, what you do and what you see

I'm not going to lie to you. At least not here.
And here's what I'm not lying about: I am not a very interesting person.

That's not to say I'm not slightly strange with an embarrassing propensity to do bizarre things with little impetus - I am, and I do. But these things are not inherently interesting, nor am I very good at telling stories.

So this is just a quick disclaimer: I do not promise to entertain you. I do not promise to say anything worthwhile. I do not promise to be deep or wise. I do not promise that there will be good stories.

I have a feeling that this will end up rather like the many tangential, one-sided conversations (read: rambling monologues) that are rather typical of me. Such is life, you know.

Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment